Rare Autoimmune Diseases: Individually Rare, Collectively CommonSeptember 30, 2019
Dr. Noel Rose Receives Prestigious AwardOctober 15, 2019
Recording & Highlights
Diagnosing autoimmune disease can be extremely difficult. It takes up time, money, and prevents proper treatment intervention.
Recorded on August 28th, 2019 this free webinar, covered tips on getting a proper diagnosis of an autoimmune disease. As well as many resources to help autoimmune disease patients.
- You are the best expert in yourself
- Listen and understand what your body needs
- Set your own health goals
- In addition to what your doctor’s goals are
- Take care of your mental health as well
- Keep track
- Frequency and severity of your symptoms
- Possibly keep a food diary, goals, habits, etc.
- Work with your doctor to fight against your disease (don’t fight each other)
- Like any other relationship work it needs respect and good communication
- gice it a chance to work, but move on if it doesn’t
- Get more opinions if you are not satisfied
- Contact our office if you are seeking more information
- Call us at 586-776-3900
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 1,321 times, 25 visits today)