The following tips are provided to help caregivers and families help themselves and autoimmune patients – this list is not all inclusive.
- Ask other caregivers
- Take care of your own health
- When people offer you help — accept it
- Let people know how they can help you
- Communicate effectively with medical professionals
- Take breaks!
- If you feel depressed, do something about it
- Learn about emerging technologies to help care for your loved one
- Keep medical information and legal documents organized and up to date
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)